lilyelement

lilyelement

The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 1 - Isabella Fontaine,  Ken Brosky,  Chris Smith,  Dagny Holt Full review can be found at http://lilyelement.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-grimm-chronicles-review-giveaway.html

The Grimm Chronicles is a refreshing set of books that were a great read. The books revolve around Alice Goodenough, a high school student that volunteers at the library during Summer. Alice finds out she is the hero that fights against the Corrupted. The Corrupted are characters that the Brothers Grimm wrote about and came to life. With Briar Rabbit at her side, she has information and the back up she needs.

The characters are ones we all know, but they have a twist since they are Corrupted which makes the story unique. A few that make appearances are Prince Charming, Cinderella, Frog Prince and quite a few more. Each story leads into the next so make sure to read the books in order. The 3rd Episode was a little bit different from the rest. A Corrupted actively seeks out Alice, and her life quickly changes. All in all the books were excellent, I recommend them and will be on the lookout for more.

Disclosure: I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.