lilyelement

lilyelement

Immortal Rider - Larissa Ione After loving Eternal Rider I knew that I had to get my hands on book two, Immortal Rider. I stand by my statement that you do not need to read the Demonica series to understand what is going on. But you will need to read Eternal Rider to fully comprehend this book.

The book started out kind of slow, possibly because I didn't really like the main character in the first part of the book. The series is about the four horsemen, Ares (War), Limos (Famine), Thanatos (Death), and Reseph (Pestilence). Immortal Rider is Limos' story where she is trying to keep secrets hidden and must face the truth when they come to light.

Limos' character is feminine, yet not one you want to cross. She can knock a guy off his feet without even thinking. Arik, a soldier for the RX-R attends Limos' party and can't help his attraction to her. Little did he know a kiss would send him to Hell to be tortured just so Satan could attempt to get his fiancee back.

There are tons of obstacles for Limos and Arik throughout the story. This caused the book to be a very fast read, and kept my attention. The secondary characters had interesting things happen so now I cannot wait to get my hands on book three, Lethal Rider.