lilyelement

lilyelement

Double Time - Olivia Cunning I love the Sinners on Tour series, so I quickly got this as soon as I saw it. Much to my amazement this book was published out of order, it is clearly not book 3 in the series, more likely book 5. While that took a little bit of getting used to, it didn't affect the actual story.

Reagan Elliot has a dead end job as a barista at a crappy coffee house. An old bandmate convinces Reagan to enter a contest where the winner gets to be the new rhythm guitarist for Exodus End. Little did she expect to win after only playing guitar for 3 years. Reagan meets Trey at the audition and I could instantly see the sparks fly.

Dare, Trey's brother and Reagan's band mate tells Reagan to tour with Sinners to become accustomed to the rock star life. She is unsettled, but learns quickly what is expected. After finding a threatening note she brings Ethan, an ex-boyfriend into her new life to be her bodyguard. Thing quickly heat up between Reagan and Trey, but Trey has a passion that Reagan just can't fulfill by herself. Reagan makes the decision to include Ethan into her relationship with Trey and oh my goodness it gets scorching hot from there. I've never really been into menage books before, but Olivia Cunning makes it hard to resist. It you haven't read the Sinners on Tour series I highly suggest it, start with Backstage Pass and be prepared for a series with drool worthy rock stars.