lilyelement

lilyelement

Temptress - Lola Dodge Jenny Ray (aka Temptress) has the ability to steal a superhero's powers with just a kiss. She freelances for the Vegas police, and is called if there are any supers acting out of line. On a mission at a club to detain Steel, a superhero with super strength, Jenny's cover is blown by a member of the group of superheros he belongs to.

Thinktank, the leader of M10 isn't easily fooled since his super power is all about the mind. He is able to read thoughts, see statistics/ratios at a glance, and several other perks. Temptress does the only thing she can do, kiss them both to steal their powers and figure out the rest later. The book revolves around Jenny trying to give Thinktank his powers back and also keeping Vegas safe from supers misusing their abilities.

I cannot tell you how much I loved this book! Temptress is an amazing debut novel that I could not put down. The characters kept my interest, and the plot sucked me in from the start. If you are a Urban Fantasy or Paranormal Romance reader then I highly recommend this book.