lilyelement

lilyelement

Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) - Jamie McGuire Abby Abernathy is a sweet, girl next door that can't help being attracted to the bad boy on campus. She is introduced to Travis Maddox by his cousin Shepley and Abby's best friend America while at an underground fight club. Not wanting to be like every girl on campus, she does the one thing that intrigues Travis. She resists his charms and doesn't want to have a one night stand with him. They quickly become close friends and ingrain themselves in each others lives.

Before one of Travis' fights Abby and Travis place a bet. If she loses, she has to move into his apartment for a month. I'm not sure about others, but I would love to live with a sexy bad boy that cares for me for a month. Issues arise very quickly and definitely kept my interest and made me need to finish the book in one sitting.

I'll be honest with you, Beautiful Disaster isn't your run of the mill romance book. It has a lot of negative reviews because Abby and Travis' relationship is codependent. Travis also has a temper and throws and breaks things at the drop of a hat. Based on that, I honestly feel that this makes the book more true to life since we've all known at least one person that was either codependent or has a hot temper. I can sum up this book in one sentence and said it multiple times on Twitter already "OMG THIS BOOK IS AMAZING, GO BUY IT NOW!!".