lilyelement

lilyelement

Her Mad Hatter - Marie Hall Alice Hu runs the Mad Hatter's Cupcakery and Tea Shoppe, which features awesome cupcakes with Alice themed titles. While closing up, Alice lets an older lady come in and gives her a cupcake. The older lady begins babbling about the Mad Hatter like he is real and pretty much makes Alice think the lady is crazy. Before the old lady leaves, she places a card with a white rabbit on the table. When Alice handles it she is transported to Wonderland and the Mad Hatter doesn't seem very pleased to see her. Events quickly unfold that tell why Hatter isn't exactly thrilled to see Alice and pretty much the rest of the book is Alice and Hatter getting to know one another. This is a short read that had me instantly looking for more books in the series. I hadn't read anything by Marie Hall before but I'll quickly be buying book two (Gerard's Beauty) since this one was amazing. All in all, you have to read this book! Oh and did I mention it's a freebie on Amazon (and B&N)? Enjoy!